Students fall sick after eating contaminated food

Students fall sick after eating contaminated food

Students fall sick after eating contaminated food

They have eaten contaminated feed. The girls were transferred to hospital in the Mahbubabad region undergoing treatment.

Three of them were admitted to the intensive care unit. All of them are in danger, according to doctors.

There were about 200 students in the hostel. They have dinner with rice, tomato and potato curry, and Rasam.

Around 10:30 am, some students began to show signs of discomfort and vomited. Later, several other students had similar problems. The hostel authorities called 108 ambulance and transferred the students to the hospital Mahbubabad.

The students alleged that they were served rice infected with worms and without Rasam preparation. When they brought the matter to the attention of the stove, they were answered rudely.

The parents of the students also said that their children repeatedly complained that they were not getting adequate food.

The parents alleged that the school principal, Mrs. Manjula, did not achieve the same problem after personally arguing her complaint.

To get to know the incident, the Deputy Minister and Minister of Education, Kadiam Srihari, called the auxiliary district of Preethi Meena and asked him to take stock of the situation

. He wanted the contractor to provide food to be stopped immediately, in addition to ensuring adequate treatment to students.

Local deputy Banoth Shankar Naik visited the hospital and Mahbubabad students asked about their well-being. He said that strict action will be taken against those responsible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *